Passport and Visa Assistance

PASSPORT Assistance

Proof of Present Address (Below 3 proof Required)

  • Ration Card
  • Water Bill or Telephone Bill or Electricity Bills
  • Bank Statement or Bank Passbook
  • Election Card With Photo
  • Gas Connection
  • Parent’s passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)

Proof of Date of Birth

  • Birth Certificate (Is your date of birth before 26/01/1989)*
  • Leaving Certification (School or College)

Note (For Document No. 2, ) : Atleast 2 bills are required - One bill should of be of last year and the other bill of current year.

Documents Requried for Non – ECR

  • S. S. C, Bord Certificate
  • H. S. C, Bord Certificate
  • T. Y. Board Certificate
  • Degree Certificate
  • If Marriage, Marriage Certificate / Affidavit for Marriage Certificate

 VISA Assistance

Tourist Visa

Tourist visa is issued to foreigners who do not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives etc.

Business Visa

Business persons to set up industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture in India or to buy/sell industrial/commercial products. Proof of financial standing and expertise in the field of intended business must be produced.

Transit Visa

Transit visas valid for up to 15 days and up to two entries are issued to foreign nationals passing through India on their way to another country. The applicant should possess an air ticket for onward journey to a destination beyond India